Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

L'Oreal and Maybelline and elf and max factor

Ok ok. I grouped them all by brand and took a picture. LOL. These are my babies. Enjoy! Nothing special.




 Well here they are. The L'Oreal powder in W4 is already so used up. What I don't like about the L'Oreal series is that the mirror is at the back and you open it at the back too so the eyeshadow brush and the powder sponge may fall off in the process.

I  like maybelline but I don't seem to really like the foundation with minerals since its so liquidy and it melts on your face on a hot day and the powder since if you hug someone, it sticks to their clothes!!!! The BB Cream however is a winner. LOL

elf elf elf...hmmm....its nice...especially the tinted moisturizer and its not heavy on the pocket at all. What I don't like its that there is no tester at the mall. So you can't get to try it. The bronzer is nice,not too dark,perfect for contouring.

The plumper is so minty! The color for the lips are also a good shade.

I have nothing bad to say about the max factor pan cake foundation, oh actually I do. The packaging. I like the old packaging waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better. But the effect is still the same.

I have a lot more but this is all I brought to the office today. Hope this was of any help. LOL

Keep rockin' \m/

1 comment: